While I’m unable to bring yoga to you in our usual halls due to social distancing, I am delighted to be able to offer live online yoga classes using Zoom.
All you need is a little bit of quiet space in your home, a phone or computer and an internet connection. The class schedules are detailed below.
The “Book Now” button below will take you straight to my online booking calendar to book your class. Classes are 50 minutes long and you can purchase a single class for £5.50. Better still buy a 5 class pass for £26 (or a 4 class pass for £21) to save money and then book your classes when you want with the credits on your account.
Please note that you cannot book on the day and dates that are full will change from yellow to white.
Contact me through email@example.com if you have any questions.
The current schedule is below.
Mondays at 6pm
Mondays at 8pm
Tuesdays at 8pm
Wednesdays at 8pm
Thursdays at 8pm
All my classes are Hatha based linking movement with breath and set at a general level with options to advance or take it easier. Each week there is a different theme and we may target different areas of the body such as lower back, shoulders, core or hips. Sometimes we will flow through our sequences and other times we will linger longer in a Yin Yoga style class to restore and relax. Every class gives you time in relaxation at the end and some may include a longer guided meditation first. My email sending you your link to join that evening will give more details of what will be included.
How to get ready for your Karma Tree Yoga Online Class:
- Click on the “Book Now” button above and register with your email address and a password. You can then book your class and pay for it at the same time using your bank card. Please note that you cannot book a class on the same date. Any full dates will show in white and available ones in yellow.
- Grab a phone or computer with a camera and good internet connection.
- Find a quiet place in your home for class and have ready your mat, cushions for support and blanket for relaxation.
- I will send you an email before your class which will include a link to take you straight to class.
So that we get the most out of our time together, please can you:
- Check your settings on your computer including your camera and audio.
- Make sure you arrive on time for your class.
- Settle onto your mat in crossed legged and take a few moments to bring yourself to your breath while you wait for me to join or chat away to others who have arrived.
- Get as comfortable as you can when I take you to relaxation and make sure you won’t be disturbed. I will gently wake you at the end but feel free to quickly leave if you want to go back to sleep! The beauty of doing this online – not having to get up to go home afterwards!!
One of the disadvantages of online yoga is I’m not able to adjust your positions. I’ll give easy to understand instructions and options to advance or take it easier. I’ll also ask that you pay special attention to those knees (focus on outside edge of feet) and wrists (Down Dog and Cobra: press your spread fingers to mat and visualise palms lifting).
Please don’t practice if you feel unwell or are recovering from an illness, injury or operation. You are participating at your own risk and by booking onto the class are accepting full responsibility for your own health and wellbeing.
I’m looking forward to seeing you online soon. In the meantime, keep safe and well.
“Monica has provided a much needed opportunity to exercise at home during this difficult time. My mental health and well-being has been supported too which has been essential during COVID-19 lockdown. It’s an easy online booking and payment system. Monica’s clear instructions and guidance makes the classes enjoyable and she is, as always, very encouraging. I’d recommend her online yoga class whilst face to face contact classes are still out of reach.” Cheryl